Slovenia




Artists participating from Slovenia:

Mladen Jernejec         
Matica Kos   
Anže Gallus Petelin   
Teo Spiller

SLOVENIAN INSPIRATION:
VESNA KIRBIŠ
My works are created in the need to be understood and to understand. Relationship between form and content gives me space to draw and write at the same time. So I say  things  that I can’t express in any other way.​
DAMJAN ROGELJ
Internal unrest led me in search of paths in art. My works are created in the area of tension between the visible and the invisible world.
URŠKA JENČIČ
The inspirations are thoughts - thoughts about duality of art as two opposing forces that are combined and interdependent from perfection which is undefined and subjective.
ANA KOS
The inspiration for my works came from thinking about my past and present and how they differ.
PETRA BAJIĆ
My sense of place is defined with primal feelings, a premonition of a previous life that made me the way I am. My space is dislocated, natural and safe, but at the same time wild like life in the jungle.
MATJAŽ CELIČ
Eyes. Soul. The Artist. Strong connection. With their work artists open their inner doors to their souls and eyes.
KATARINA ZAKRAJŠEK
My artwork for Sense of Place represents mindfulness that a person can achieve when he is truly peaceful. It tells a story for people to just be, without expectations, without judgments.
SARA ČEH
For this work my main inspiration was nature and global warming .
JUDITA MANDELC KUNČIČ
When I attended the lectures from Professor Peter Ciuha, I was amazed by creativeness and beautiful forms which can be made by the "wandering point" that becomes a line, made with dark ink on a white paper.
ALENKA ANA STANTE
In February this year, I visited the retrospective exhibition of Pablo Picasso in Paris. That's where I got my inspiration for my two masks. (Picasso.mania 07 Octobre 2015 – 29 Fevrier 2016)
TINA LIPOVŠEK
I found the inspiration in things that fulfill me. Love, Art, Travel.
MARKO SAMBRAILO

For my work I have focused on time and space with the view on the future and the interaction between human and nature.

WORKSHOPS - EXHIBITIONS:

Solvenian group shared their work on the Art Book in progress.




THE MAP PROJECT IN LJUBLJANA
The Slovenian group organised on Thursday May 19th, the exhibition for the Map Project.
The location in Ljubljana was their Art School - Šola za risanje in pisanje, also known as Art House.
Thanks everyone for coming!











0 komentari:

Objavi komentar